Spring is just around the corner and I’m longing for road trips and new adventures. Since I’m not traveling anywhere for a couple more months, I figured I would get lost in some inspiring travel and adventure quotes.
Hopefully these quotes will inspire your gypsy soul to book that trip or hop in the car and just drive, get lost, and explore.
1. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. – St. Augustine
2. Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventure. – Lewis Caroll, Alice in Wonderland
3. She had a gypsy soul to blame and she was born for leavin’. – Zac Brown Band
4. The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark. – John Muir
5. I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world. – Mary Anne Radmacher
6. And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
7. If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet, he said. – Rachel Wolchin
8. To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live. – Hans Christian Andersen
9. The world is too big to stay in one place and life is too short to do just one thing.
10. Travel sparks our imagination, feeds our curiosity, and reminds us how much we all have in common. – Deborah Lloyd
11. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. – Anita Desai
12. We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
13. We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong.
14. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost. – Erol Ozan
15. I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.