Montreal is quickly becoming one of my favorite cities to visit. Since it’s only a four hour drive for us, we took several long weekends there this summer and fall, and have a couple more planned during the next few months. It doesn’t hurt that we’ve got friends who are kind enough to let us stay in their beautiful home whenever we’re in town – thanks, Luis and Jakki! 😉
Here’s a photo roundup of a few of my favorite things to do from our Montreal travels so far.
1. Take a Walk Around Old Montreal
2. Grab a Beer at Brasserie Dieu du Ciel
3. Catch an Impact Game at Stade Saputo
4. Check Out the View From Observatoire Mont Royal
5. Snack on Some Cheese Curds or Poutine
What are your favorite things to do and see in Montreal?